Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Feb 3, 2012
12:02:28 PM
Feature data package question

I have just singed up for the auto-refill option for my feature data package (for my smartphone). I understand that it will auto-refill in 30 days by taking the money out of my account balance. My question is will I loose my data balance (which is quite high) if it is renewed on the 30th day as scheduled....or should I refill it myself on the 29th day? I don't use a lot of data at this point in time and that is why I have a large reserve of data built up. However, I do not want to loose any of my balance in case I really do need to use a lot of data in the future. Any suggestions or clarifications would be appreciated.

I have just singed up for the auto-refill option for my feature data package (for my smartphone). I understand that it will auto-refill in 30 days by taking the money out of my account balance. My question is will I loose my data balance (which is quite high) if it is renewed on the 30th day as scheduled....or should I refill it myself on the 29th day? I don't use a lot of data at this point in time and that is why I have a large reserve of data built up. However, I do not want to loose any of my balance in case I really do need to use a lot of data in the future. Any suggestions or clarifications would be appreciated.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 4, 2012 5:21:49 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
You might. It's kind of risky to set up auto renewal with data remaining on your data package. I would suggest to manually refill your data package yourself on the 29th day. I would rest much more assured rather than having to worry about if the existing data balance will be kept or forfeited.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Feature data package question

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 4, 2012 5:21:49 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
You might. It's kind of risky to set up auto renewal with data remaining on your data package. I would suggest to manually refill your data package yourself on the 29th day. I would rest much more assured rather than having to worry about if the existing data balance will be kept or forfeited.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Feature data package question

2 of 2 (1,375 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments