Posted Apr 30, 2014
10:25:11 AM
Data Amount For $40 Per Month Plan

I have the $40 per month Gophone plan that comes with 200MB of data.  I just got an email that when I renew my plan I will now get 300MB more so 500MB.  My account is set up for auto renew.  Does this mean my plan will now come with 500MB every month?

I have the $40 per month Gophone plan that comes with 200MB of data.  I just got an email that when I renew my plan I will now get 300MB more so 500MB.  My account is set up for auto renew.  Does this mean my plan will now come with 500MB every month?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 30, 2014 3:05:01 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Well, according to http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/plans/prepaidplans.html the $40 prepaid now includes 500MB, so you're certainly entitled to that amount. If you don't get the full 500 I'm sure a call to CS will get it resolved.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Data Amount For $40 Per Month Plan

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 30, 2014 3:05:01 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Well, according to http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/plans/prepaidplans.html the $40 prepaid now includes 500MB, so you're certainly entitled to that amount. If you don't get the full 500 I'm sure a call to CS will get it resolved.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Data Amount For $40 Per Month Plan

2 of 4 (639 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 30, 2014 6:18:14 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Thanks for sharing! Interesting that AT&T chose to up the ante re: the data amounts offered on the $40 and $60 prepaid plans. It seems like their plan changes as of late have been a step back, but perhaps these changes will continue to make them competitive.

Enjoy! :smileyhappy:

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Thanks for sharing! Interesting that AT&T chose to up the ante re: the data amounts offered on the $40 and $60 prepaid plans. It seems like their plan changes as of late have been a step back, but perhaps these changes will continue to make them competitive.

Enjoy! :smileyhappy:

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010

3 of 4 (630 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 30, 2014 6:36:12 PM
(0)
Mentor

I went to the ATT website and apparently they have upped the standard data amount for the $40 plan.  

Thanks for the reply.

I went to the ATT website and apparently they have upped the standard data amount for the $40 plan.  

Thanks for the reply.

4 of 4 (628 Views)