Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jan 14, 2013
3:54:34 PM
View profile
Can I upgrade to smart phone plan and downgrade later?

Currently I have a 10 cents/minute pay as you go plan on a non-smart phone.

I'm getting a smart phone in a few days and inserting my SIM card in it and turn off cellular data and continue using the 10 cents/minute plan.  

If I upgrade to a smart phone prepaid plan with data for one month, can I downgrade to the 10 cents/minute plan afterwards?

I'm getting a smart phone in a few days and inserting my SIM card in it and turn off cellular data and continue using the 10 cents/minute plan.  

If I upgrade to a smart phone prepaid plan with data for one month, can I downgrade to the 10 cents/minute plan afterwards?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 8, 2013 11:12:17 AM
(0)
Community Support
Edited by Dorlese_D on Dec 16, 2013 at 2:08:53 PM

vtujfz wrote:

Thanks for your post! This is a good question. You can change plans on a monthly basis. If you visit All About GoPhone you'll find your answer to this question and more Smiley Happy

~Julie Rae 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Can I upgrade to smart phone plan and downgrade later?

1 reply
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 8, 2013 11:12:17 AM
(0)
Community Support
Edited by Dorlese_D on Dec 16, 2013 at 2:08:53 PM

vtujfz wrote:

Thanks for your post! This is a good question. You can change plans on a monthly basis. If you visit All About GoPhone you'll find your answer to this question and more Smiley Happy

~Julie Rae 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

vtujfz wrote:

~Julie Rae 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Can I upgrade to smart phone plan and downgrade later?

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (1,872 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments