Wireless Forums

Posted Jun 26, 2013
2:55:58 PM
View profile
Can I convert my $100 balance to a 1 year expiration date?

I have over $100 in my GoPhone balance and the next refill date is in a few days.  Can I have it converted so that the expiration date is 1 year?

I have over $100 in my GoPhone balance and the next refill date is in a few days.  Can I have it converted so that the expiration date is 1 year?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 26, 2013 7:49:30 PM
(0)
Professor
Edited by ilikewireless on Jun 26, 2013 at 7:53:13 PM

vtujfz wrote:

So if I called customer service, they won't be able to do it for me?

Not really. The money in the balance has already been paid for GoPhone service. You can use the balance of the money to get a feature package, like a data package, a messaging package, AT&T Navigation, International Long Distance, and other features. You can also donate the money to a charitable organization of your choice, for example Red Cross.

Accepted Solution

Can I convert my $100 balance to a 1 year expiration date?

6 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 26, 2013 5:32:22 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Nope. The only way to extend the expiration by 1 year is to add a $100. It doesn't matter how much you have sitting in there.
Nope. The only way to extend the expiration by 1 year is to add a $100. It doesn't matter how much you have sitting in there.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Can I convert my $100 balance to a 1 year expiration date?

2 of 7 (1,033 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 26, 2013 5:54:13 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

Nope.You can add up to Max. $500,and let it sitting in your Gophone account.:smileyindifferent:

Nope.You can add up to Max. $500,and let it sitting in your Gophone account.:smileyindifferent:

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 7 (1,024 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 26, 2013 6:23:46 PM
(0)
Scholar

4 of 7 (1,016 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 26, 2013 7:49:30 PM
(0)
Professor
Edited by ilikewireless on Jun 26, 2013 at 7:53:13 PM

vtujfz wrote:

Not really. The money in the balance has already been paid for GoPhone service. You can use the balance of the money to get a feature package, like a data package, a messaging package, AT&T Navigation, International Long Distance, and other features. You can also donate the money to a charitable organization of your choice, for example Red Cross.

vtujfz wrote:

[ Edited ]
5 of 7 (980 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 27, 2013 10:12:02 AM
(0)
Scholar

:smileysad:  

Was hoping I could save $25 ($26.75 after taxes).

:smileysad:  

Was hoping I could save $25 ($26.75 after taxes).

6 of 7 (927 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 28, 2013 12:13:18 PM
(0)
Scholar

I called and they were able to submit a request and approve the change of my expiration date to be 1 year from yesterday.  But they said next time to get a one year expiration date, to refill my account with $100 (something I already knew).

I called and they were able to submit a request and approve the change of my expiration date to be 1 year from yesterday.  But they said next time to get a one year expiration date, to refill my account with $100 (something I already knew).

7 of 7 (871 Views)