Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
cantput's profile

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

Thursday, January 24th, 2013 7:42 PM

Auto-refill

If I keep my account loaded with money via pp card/site [ie PINZOO] will my $5/mo data and $250/mo minutes automatically be refilled WITHOUT me being enrolled in auto-refill?

I think the data is already set up to work -- but the site appears to tell me that I have to be enrolled with a cc card, etc and auto-refill to do it on my $250/mo plan

I just want to avoid paying 10% taxes on all our phones

and - yes - I'm cheap - thats why I have a go-phone

thanks

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

11 years ago

@cantput wrote:

If I keep my account loaded with money via pp card/site [ie PINZOO] will my $5/mo data and $250/mo minutes automatically be refilled WITHOUT me being enrolled in auto-refill?

I think the data is already set up to work -- but the site appears to tell me that I have to be enrolled with a cc card, etc and auto-refill to do it on my $250/mo plan

I just want to avoid paying 10% taxes on all our phones

and - yes - I'm cheap - thats why I have a go-phone

thanks

Hi there cantput! If you visit Auto Refill your question should be answered. Thanks  for your post.

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

11 years ago

your account will keep getting refilled forever even if you have sufficient funds in it and even if you don't use the 'phone, till you suddenly notice that you have hundreds of dollars in your account which you can never claim back.

[removed unnecessary script]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

hi everyone i need to refill my phone pleaseSmiley Happy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.