Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
billrandle's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, January 1st, 2015 7:29 PM

Auto billing won't stop.

I did have auto renew for $65 plus $10 International plan. I changed in November to Canada Mexico and USA plan for $55. Now  the only plan that shows on my page of rate plans is the $55 package. My bank account was charged $76.76 the last day of December. How can I fix this without going through the song and dance of trying to talk with customer service? Not a happy camper.

Thanks

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

9 years ago

Hello, billrandle!

Thanks for posting. We would be happy to help get your AutoPay straightened out, so please click here to send us a private message with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief description of the issue.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

I got an email that doesn't help at all.

Hello Bill,

Thank you for your post and I apologize for the inconvenience. You may manage your Prepaid account here: www.att.com/mygophone  For me to make any changes to your account I will need to first verify the account verbally. However, the changes you are requesting can be completed when you log into your Prepaid Account.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

ToshM, AT&T Social Media Manager
You can manage your AT&T accounts online by going to www.att.com/myatt

ToshM
myAT&T Social Media Team
Check out our support center: http://support.att.com/
ref:****

This was my reply.

How can I contact you directly? My phone number is active. Can you call me? My page ONLY shows the $55 US, Canada and Mexico account! The balance is now $123.78 after being charged too much again. I just want all my bank account information deleted from AT&T's records.

Swimming upstream,

Bill

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

After several emails, I ended up calling 611 on my phone and was eventually able to explain my problem and the put on hold several minutes to be connected with someone in billing and explained the entire problem again.They assured me that I would be given a "partial" refund, but the remaining balance would be applied to next months bill. (assuming I stay with the AT&T phone)! So.. waiting for my balance to change on my GoPhone page and bank records to show refund. I think it took me $75 worth of effort to get a partial refund of $75.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

Bogus "solution"!!

Here again 8th of Janurary and still no refund to my bank and my account balance remains at $124.98

The "Billing dept."  assured me that I would be given a "partial" refund, but the remaining balance would be applied to next months bill. (assuming I stay with the AT&T phone)! So..I'm waiting for my balance to change on my GoPhone page and bank records to show the refund.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.