Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 5, 2014
5:58:34 PM
View profile
Adding minutes?

I added money to my account from my debit card, but it hasn't added any minutes to my phone…what do i need to do? It should have restarted today…I've never had a prepaid phone until recently and this is all new to me. I just assumed that adding the money from my debit card would auto restart my plan, but it hasn't. all advice regarding the matter would be greatly appreciated! Smiley Happy Thanks!

I added money to my account from my debit card, but it hasn't added any minutes to my phone…what do i need to do? It should have restarted today…I've never had a prepaid phone until recently and this is all new to me. I just assumed that adding the money from my debit card would auto restart my plan, but it hasn't. all advice regarding the matter would be greatly appreciated! Smiley Happy Thanks!

Adding minutes?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 6, 2014 10:01:52 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Usually the transaction should take effect immediately, but other customers such as yourself have reported a delay in the activation process. Has it been resolved yet?

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Usually the transaction should take effect immediately, but other customers such as yourself have reported a delay in the activation process. Has it been resolved yet?

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Adding minutes?

2 of 2 (243 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments