Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 8, 2008
9:23:55 AM
AT&T Refill System Unavailable
I've been trying to refill my phones for several days using my usual method of payment through my bank.  I've done it this way since I've had a Gophone.  I keep getting the message 'The AT&T Refill System is unavailable.'  I don't use the refill cards since that requires a special trip to Walmart just for that.  Is this problem due to a temporary computer failure or what?  Will I have to go buy a card and refill through the phone rather than the computer, or am I the only one who's having this problem?  Incidentally this is not the first time it's happened in the last few years.
Thanks for any input.
I've been trying to refill my phones for several days using my usual method of payment through my bank.  I've done it this way since I've had a Gophone.  I keep getting the message 'The AT&T Refill System is unavailable.'  I don't use the refill cards since that requires a special trip to Walmart just for that.  Is this problem due to a temporary computer failure or what?  Will I have to go buy a card and refill through the phone rather than the computer, or am I the only one who's having this problem?  Incidentally this is not the first time it's happened in the last few years.
Thanks for any input.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 8, 2008 12:31:43 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

clubcurve wrote:
Thanks for any input.

You can always buy a refill card number on eBay that'll save you a trip to a B&M store. Also, you may get it at a less than face value Smiley Wink The usual eBay rules apply of course know your seller, etc.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

AT&T Refill System Unavailable

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 8, 2008 12:31:43 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

clubcurve wrote:
Thanks for any input.

You can always buy a refill card number on eBay that'll save you a trip to a B&M store. Also, you may get it at a less than face value Smiley Wink The usual eBay rules apply of course know your seller, etc.

clubcurve wrote:
Thanks for any input.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: AT&T Refill System Unavailable

2 of 2 (739 Views)
Solution