Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Dcookie's profile

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

Wednesday, September 29th, 2010 10:08 AM

A $25 card = ?? minutes???

This may be a stupid question but I was wondering how many MINUTES a $25 prepaid card gives you??? I understand, on a GoPhone, it shows you your dollar amount of time. Does anyone know what $25 would be equal to in MINUTES??

TIA!! I'm a little confused about this. 🙂

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

14 years ago

@Dcookie wrote:

Thank you SOOO much Wild Banchi. These prepaid things are greek to me. I'm on a plan so that is why I do not know too much about them. 😉

Ahh, don't worry about it. I'm the "Prepaid Extrodinaire". 😄

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

14 years ago

@Wild Banchi wrote:

@Dcookie wrote:

Thank you SOOO much Wild Banchi. These prepaid things are greek to me. I'm on a plan so that is why I do not know too much about them. 😉

LOL!! I told my dad about the 10c/minute and had him call RIGHT away. Thanks again. If not for you, I would have never known.  🙂

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

14 years ago

@Dcookie wrote:

@Wild Banchi wrote:

@Dcookie wrote:

LOL!! I told my dad about the 10c/minute and had him call RIGHT away. Thanks again. If not for you, I would have never known.  🙂

You're very welcome. I'm happy I could help, and I'm happy that AT&T made this change.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I started my phone with the $35 unlimited talk & text. Can I put $15 or $25 on it now to reload it and keep it working for that amount?

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

6 years ago

@DC1957

Pardon?   You do not want to change your plan, or you lose the remainder of the plan you signed up for.  

To renew that plan you refill with $35 + tax again.  You can add money to your account, but you must choose a plan you have enough funds to pay for.  

If you want to change to pay per use, the current rate 25¢ per minute. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

You started with a $35/month plan

That's what you're currently on, unless you've made any changes to your account. 

So, to keep your service (phone 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.