Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
hedgepups's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, December 30th, 2018 8:19 PM

Unlimited Data not working

Hi, I purchased the Unlimited Data sim kit and a $25 plan for my iPad on December 26th. The $25 plan gave me 2 gb, as said, but my unlimited data is not working. I also did not receive a phone number, so I cannot log into my AT&T prepaid account. All of my devices are AT&T, but I will be gone for 6 months in about a month and need about a month of unlimited data. Please help, I really hope I didn't waste $35.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

5 years ago

@hedgepups wrote:

Hi, I purchased the Unlimited Data sim kit and a $25 plan for my iPad on December 26th. The $25 plan gave me 2 gb, as said, but my unlimited data is not working.  

All of my devices are AT&T, but I will be gone for 6 months in about a month and need about a month of unlimited data. Please help, I really hope I didn't waste $35.

If you want unlimited data, you needed to pay for the unlimited plan, you only bought the 2GB plan. Sorry.

I also did not receive a phone number, so I cannot log into my AT&T prepaid account.

I'd recommend doing your iPad plans here.  https://buyasession.att.com/

Or via the iPad, but since you've activated a plan already, I'm not sure how that would work.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

5 years ago

The $10 SIM card kit was only a SIM card.  Retailers like Best buy sell them, but ATT gives them free with service.  It doesn’t include service 

There is no unlimited iPad data plan.  I think the largest plan available is 10 gigs, but more can be purchased.  

Prepaid phones can buy unlimited plans, and have 10 gigs of hotspot as well.  

When your 2 gigs is done you can buy a bigger amount of data.  

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

5 years ago

@lizdance40 wrote:

There is no unlimited iPad data plan.  I think the largest plan available is 10 gigs, but more can be purchased.  

It's not technically "prepaid" but there is an unlimited plan that you can prepay for...

https://buyasession.att.com/sbd/Common/ShopRatePlans.action

$35 for one month and $29.99 for recurring.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you for your quick response. Please make this more clear on your packaging and/or website. I would hate for more customers like myself to waste their money. I looked all over your site to make sure I was buying the right thing, but the information was very limited. Thank you anyway.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

5 years ago

@hedgepups

Your communicating with customers, not ATT.  They choice to advertise on the sim kit, not ours

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.