Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Jacksonwang852's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, May 22nd, 2018 3:37 AM

Will the refill amount will be available to use when I return?

I planned to be abroad for several months, and I need to refill $100 to keep my number available since I will switch to the cheapest plan. If I come back, can I use this $100 to pay my plan? Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Guru

• 

561 Messages

6 years ago

You need to switch to the pay as you go, $2/day or 25 cent/min plan.  Make sure to turn off autopay and remove your payment info.  Add $100 refill.  Yes, the refill amount will be available for you to use when you return and select a plan.  It will deduct the amount from what is available in the account.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Can I refill my AT&T prepaid mobile hotspot before the expiry date if I finished my data before the date. If yes, how can I go about refilling it. Thanks 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

@Teddyay wrote:

Can I refill my AT&T prepaid mobile hotspot before the expiry date if I finished my data before the date. If yes, how can I go about refilling it. Thanks 

@Teddyay You can refill at anytime but refilling early does not cause your plan to renew early. Your plan is 30 days long. Even if you use all your data, you can still talk and text. You can force your plan to renew early by doing a plan change. You might also have the option of purchasing additional data. This article explains how to refill: https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1008656

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.