Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
tu08nola's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, August 19th, 2018 7:01 PM

Questions about PREPAID plans

Hi! I've always been under contract but now have an unlocked phone. I have some questions after reviewing https://www.att.com/prepaid/plans.html.

Using the $35/mo plan as an example:

1. The 1GB data, is that 4G LTE where available? (I understand voice over LTE is probably not supported?)

2. If I bought a data add-on one month, would that data be at 4G LTE speeds or the reduced 128Kbps speed?

3. The rollover feature states "Valid on $50 & $35 monthly phone plans." If I'm using auto-pay to reduce the plan from $35 to $30/mo, I'm assuming the rollover feature would still be applicable as it's the "$35/mo plan"?

4. Anything else I should be aware of moving from post-paid to pre-paid?

Thank you in advance!!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

@tu08nola wrote:

Hi! I've always been under contract but now have an unlocked phone. I have some questions after reviewing https://www.att.com/prepaid/plans.html.

Using the $35/mo plan as an example:

1. The 1GB data, is that 4G LTE where available? Yes (I understand voice over LTE is probably not supported? Also yes)

2. If I bought a data add-on one month, would that data be at 4G LTE speeds or the reduced 128Kbps speed? 4G LTE. You only get 128kbps when you use all high speed data.

3. The rollover feature states "Valid on $50 & $35 monthly phone plans." If I'm using auto-pay to reduce the plan from $35 to $30/mo, I'm assuming the rollover feature would still be applicable as it's the "$35/mo plan"? Yes.

4. Anything else I should be aware of moving from post-paid to pre-paid?

Thank you in advance!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Thank you for the info!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.