Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Prepaid international roaming

Highlighted
Contributor

Prepaid international roaming

Hi,

I recently moved to Switzerland and switched my prepaid AT&T SIM card to the 2$ per day plan which states it supports international texting and calling from 100 countries, including Switzerland. However, once I arrived here, the phone will not connect to any network (simply no signal) even though I turned on the roaming option on my phone. What can I do?

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by estchen
‎09-04-2018 2:00 PM

Re: Prepaid international roaming

No, it supports calls or text FROM the USA TO 100 countries, not IN those countries.  Prepaid does not work out of the USA except Canada and Mexico 

International Talk & Text

Calls and texts from the U.S. to Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Guam, and Mariana Islands are included with monthly and daily plans. 

Unlimited messaging to Mexico, Canada, and over 100 countries included on monthly and daily plans. 

International calling Add-Ons and pay-per-use rates available to over 225 countries.*

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support