Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Impacted by the government shutdown? AT&T can help.  Learn more

How do I change my number on go phone

Highlighted
Contributor

How do I change my number on go phone

I have noticed that I have been getting a lot of spam calls, even though I have requested to be removed from call list. I receive approximately 15-20 per day. I am ready to either get a new service or have my phone number changed. But I don't know to do it.

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: How do I change my number on go phone

To change a prepaid number, either call (there is a charge) or get a new prepaid SIM card and open a new prepaid account. If you open a new account, no charge but any balance on the old account can’t be transferred.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: How do I change my number on go phone

Changing numbers will not stop the spam calls. The spam callers have dialers that dial every possible number

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Help with PREPAID phones & plans. View AT&T PREPAID Help!
Additional Support