Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
rafael6867's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, August 13th, 2019 1:19 PM

Can I switch to the new $25 plan on prepaid

I noticed that there is a new $25 plan online only.  My AT&T does not give me the option of switching over to this plan.  Is this plan only for new customers or not available to prepaid customers?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

5 years ago

It is only for prepaid.  It doesn’t appear to be for new customers and others say they do see it as a selection.  

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

It is not a new plan. It is the 8GB plan that is $25/month if you prepay for 12 months. Even though it does not say it is only for new lines, the only way to get it is to order a new line.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I eventually chatted with a rep who informed that I can actually switch over to the $25 plan just by calling Customer Care so that they can manually add the plan to my account.  Thank you for your reply though.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

@rafael6867 Have you actually called and gotten an agent to do that? It does say online only and having an agent do it definitely does not meet that requirement. Unless you say you have gotten an agent to do it, I am skeptical that it is possible.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.