Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Tastic's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 9th, 2018 6:10 PM

$2 Daily Plan 24 hours and Expiration

If I pay the minimum amount of $10 for the $2 Daily Plan, that means I'll have 5 uses? If I don't use them by the expiration date or if I don't renew the plan I'll lose the $10? If I do renew before the expiration date my $10 will rollover? Does every $2 give me 24 hours?

I noticed that I received texts and incoming calls that I didn't respond to and I wasn't charged.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Guru

• 

561 Messages

6 years ago

The answer is yes to your questions.  If you refill prior to expiration, the money will rollover and add to the refill amount.  The plan is now $2 for 24 hours of use.  You are correct with your observations of how the plan charges your account, if you do not initiate a call or text or respond to those incoming, you are not charged.

If you do not refill prior to the expiration date, the funds will expire on that date and you will lose them.  The refill amounts are $10 up to $25 extends the expiration 30 days, $25 up to $100 extends it 90 days and $100 or more extends the expiration by a year.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I use my ATT cell phone $2 plan only rarely.  What happens if I let my current minutes/dollars expire?  Can I pay another $10 let's say 6 months from now and get 30 days of access from that point forward?

Guru

• 

561 Messages

4 years ago

If you let it expire, you lose the funds at the time of the expiration.  Once the account expires, you have 60  days to add funds to keep it active. Once you go past the 60 days, will lose the phone number and account as well as the sim card becomes inactive. So, no you cannot add money 6 months later and keep the same phone number and sim card active.  You can get another sim card at the time you want to add funds and activate a new number and account and add the $10 at that time.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.