Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Androidusr1022's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, January 17th, 2019 3:09 AM

Trying to unlock my zte blade and no place to enter the code at&t sent me

I requested the unlock code for my zte blade spark and was emailed within minutes with the code and instructions. When I put a non att Sim in the phone I don't get a box or place to input the given code. I did try to force the prompt using dialer codes but had no success. When I attempt to force the unlock code box, I had a "connection problem or invalid MMI code" 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

What sim are you trying?  At&t has a couple dozen MVNOs, which wouldn’t trigger the pop up.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

It's one for Sprint 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

Ah, well if you got the number entered and saw “unlock successful” then it worked fine.  But that phone cannot work on Sprint or Verizon or their MVNOs 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you so much. One more question, how do I unlock the phone using my at&t Sim card as that was another set of instructions given in the email? 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

They might have sent directions for no sim.  Although The website does not provide an alternate for ZTE phones.  

https://www.att.com/ecms/dam/att/consumer/help/2016/pdf/ATTMobilityDeviceUnlockCodeInstructions.pdf#page27

You might try t-mobile or it’s MVNO for service and might find the phone will unlock.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

This was part of the email at&t sent me.

*Using an AT&T SIM Card*

1. Insert an AT&T SIM card.

2. Power on the device.

3. Enter **983*865625#* in idle mode.

4. Select *Unlock* (left soft key).

5. The device displays "Please enter network unlock code (16 digits).
Remaining: X."

6. Enter the 16-digit unlock code.

7. Select *OK* (left soft key).

8. Select *OK* to reset the device.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

Did that work?

If not, what step failed?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.