Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Question About iPhone 6s Plus Prepaid Offer

Contributor

Question About iPhone 6s Plus Prepaid Offer

I'm in the market for a new prepaid phone and I came across AT&T's iPhone 6S Plus 32GB for $294.

(Essentially it is $249.99 with $45 towards the prepaid plan.)

But, I already have a $30 prepaid plan that I've been using for 2 years. If I were to purchase the iPhone 6S Plus, will my monthly plan permanently change from $30 to $45?

If so, could I revert it back to $30 whilst still keeping the phone?

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 4
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Robynn
‎07-14-2019 4:19 PM

You can just add the air card to your account and stay on your current plan.  Your auto pay will use it first before your checking account.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Oh, wonderful! 

Thank you very much. Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Voyager

Essentially it is $249.99 with $45 towards the prepaid plan.

For upgrades it is $294.99.  The $45 account credit is only applied to new lines.

price.jpg

credit.jpg

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support