Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Tealeaf's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, June 20th, 2019 6:01 PM

How to Cancel Prepaid/Autopay Service

Have been trying for 7 days to cancel services on a cell that is no longer being used!!  Does Anyone have the procedures for doing this?  Entirely too much time spent on phone/internet without a solution being given.  Surely there's a simple solution I've overlooked. Never imagined this to be such a headache.  

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Teacher

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Hi, 

If you go to https://www.paygonline.com and log in to the number you want to cancel, there will be a switch under your balance on the home page to turn AutoPay off.

As for canceling the service itself, the account will automatically close 60 days after the balance expires and no payments are made.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

How do I go about resetting my paygonline password if I have left the country and no longer have service to receive text messages on my prepaid phone number? I set up autopay and I would like to cancel the service.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

@etribble You can’t reset your password from outside of the US and even if you could, you would not be able to login to your account from outside of the US. You really needed to disable autopay before leaving. Your only options to stop autopay now are to call or cancel your credit card. If you call, call the international support number.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.