For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Trade In and Get Rewarded!
sosa44teck's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, November 3rd, 2018 6:14 PM

shopping problems

we shopped some iphones and sadenly we head a news that our phone cloud,nt get to as on time we wauted for almost 3 to 7 mount up to now we havent head anything about our phones,the phone were 50 peices and we did,nt even receive one out of the 50 peices.

therefor we are giving the company 1 month to retrive back our money or you give as the phones we are hoping to hear from you soon

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

Your post makes no sense. Try again.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I've had a horrible day thanks to AT&T. On Sunday, November 11, 2018 my daughter and I visited our local AT&T store because the guys there are awesome and provide great service. My daughter was due for an upgrade so we ordered her an IPhone 7 with delivery to the store.

But today I received an email from a Traherne.  See below-

Hello June! 
 This is your Enjoy Expert Tra. I noticed the address associated with your order is an AT&T store. Due to Enjoy’s contract with AT&T we are unable to deliver to the store.
 However, I would be happy to meet you at your home, workplace, or even a coffee shop. 
 Please let me know an address that would work and I can give you a more precise eta!
 Thanks,
 Tra
Expert-Detroit

I sent her a response this morning but it's evening now and she never got back to me. After I read the email, I called AT&T's customer service. The automated service transferred me to tech support. It was so frustrating. Getting to someone who could help me was an ordeal in itself.

Finally, I talked to a human and was told "Enjoy" gives same day service. If the order was placed on Sunday and it is now Tuesday -- that's not same day delivery. Numerous people from AT&T have told me the order can't be changed back to store delivery. By two people, I was given "Enjoy"'s phone number : 1-888-463-5569. When I call that number, I receive a message that the number is "not in service." Nobody checked this out?
Finally, I cancelled the order. "Enjoy" is a third party that has destroyed my long relationship with AT&T. Our family is now making plans to switch all of our phones to another carrier since AT&T no longer serves its customers.
June
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.