Explore & discover

Helpful Links

about iphone 5

Highlighted
Tutor

about iphone 5

my 2-yr contract with att ended and i want an iphone 5 later wihout any data plan.

but att doesn't allow me to do a upgrade for a no-commitment iphone5, the only option is a new 2-yr contract.

in this instance, should i buy the no-commitment iphone at stores for my line and how should i keep my phone numbers?

by the way, if i buy the no-commitment iphone5 at stores, will att still force me to have a data plan?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by doahuang
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: about iphone 5

@doahuang wrote:

my 2-yr contract with att ended and i want an iphone 5 later wihout any data plan.

but att doesn't allow me to do a upgrade for a no-commitment iphone5, the only option is a new 2-yr contract.

in this instance, should i buy the no-commitment iphone at stores for my line and how should i keep my phone numbers?

by the way, if i buy the no-commitment iphone5 at stores, will att still force me to have a data plan?

Not possible,you put it on a normal plan a data plan is required, no exceptions. A no commitment iphone is not a upgrade, you are paying full retail price for the device, you have to order as a stand alone device - direct from Apple would be the best spot.

No commitment, discounted price you pay for the data plan, if you want it without buy the no commitment and set it up as a go phone - rememebr it isnot supported so you are pretty much on your own for support

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support