Trade In and Get Rewarded!
ruzhuang's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, September 1st, 2014 8:28 AM

a question for help

hi,

a question for help: i got a card from the store at market place mall, the staff told me that i could activate it. before that, I had asked for a package of $100 for 1000 minutes call time. but when i actived the card after the staff's guidance, i got a package of $25 per month for 300 minutes call time, wireless. that's not the package i want. so how can i do the change the package to the plan of $100 for 1000 minutes call time? thank you, i want to prompt reply, you know, i'm a new comer and i want to contact with  my relatives in China.

all the best,

ruzhuang

Scholar

• 

110 Messages

10 years ago

Go to www.att.com/myatt Login w/your 10 digit mobile number & 4-digit password. Your default password is the last four of your mobile number, it would prompt you to change it at initial login. When you're logged in Click on rate plan. Click on the plan 10c/ min. That should get you what you want. Now about you contacting your relatives to china, Click on add package then click on the $5 International Long Distance package w/250 minutes of calling.

Scholar

• 

110 Messages

10 years ago

You would lose the $25 you currently have. You can call customer service to try to get a refund. Explain to them what happened. They would be able to see that on the records. Dial 611 on your phone press 5 for lost phone dept. it would route you to customer support.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.