Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Where is the phone I ordered? - Things To Know Regarding The Status Of Your Device

Contributor

Where is the phone I ordered? - Things To Know Regarding The Status Of Your Device

I ordered the iPhone 8 and it's already been shipped to me. Is it possible to exchange it for the iPhone X when it gets here? Or can I go to a store and get it and just return the iPhone 8 when it gets here?

Message 1 of 3

Re: Where is the phone I ordered? - Things To Know Regarding The Status Of Your Device

I would say to wait for it to come in and then bring it to an AT&T store

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are fellow customers. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Sage

Re: Where is the phone I ordered? - Things To Know Regarding The Status Of Your Device

Assuming you have used an upgrade on your line, you must wait.  Only once returned is your available for a new Next agreement 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support