For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Trade In and Get Rewarded!
ChadAllen's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, August 14th, 2019 2:14 AM

Where is accountability????

Don’t start with the PM request - please be real.  My partner and I went online and had the very same thing happen and even went in store today because originally we ordered on the 5th and got a pushed delivery dates 4 times (7-9, 9-12, 11-13, and finally the 23rd) and hung up on multiple times (including by 2 managers) spending over 4 plus hours on this issue today. I see you running to the aid of the lady above and we just got another email , after over 15 interactions today on the phone and at the store calling the at&t 611 line trying to get a tracking number or cancel the order. After being told multiple times that the order didn’t exist, was cancelled and wasn’t available until the 23rd and the tax would be refunded to the card charged today, we got an email around 7pm saying that they were shipping 2 orders (4 phones) now. These phones were not available earlier today, or all last week when we regularly followed up and got conflicting stories from each person we spoke with as to the state of our order. Now we may be charged double and for two additional lines we don’t need. Please help. I’m be never experienced such terrible  customer service and a total lack of accountability or ability to answer any questions.  I’m hoping a public forum will maybe elicit a response. I’m trying to give this company a lot of money over several years for a service and frankly now am very nervous about any business relationship with you at&t. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

The public forum is customer populated.  We have no idea about your order, and certainly can’t help your private matters.  

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I have three screenshots of the att.com order(changing expected date of
delivery but no tracking until today for 4 phones!) , not a personal
matter. Just looking at hers and are she had exactly the same problem and
you refused to reply openly. Now, this “private matter “ is an order than
was taken on att.com so start taking accountability somewhere. So I started
a new forum but it would be nice if You’d answer the original quest saying
PM you.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

I guess you are talking about your reply on this nearly year old thread: https://forums.att.com/t5/Phone-Device-Upgrades/My-order-was-messed-up/m-p/5692967#M19170. That offer of a private message was to the thread starter almost a year ago, not to you. No one from ATT has replied to any of your posts. They probably haven’t even been seen by ATT. As was noted above, this is a customer to customer forum, not customer support.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

@ChadAllen wrote:
I have three screenshots of the att.com order(changing expected date of
delivery but no tracking until today for 4 phones!) , not a personal
matter. Just looking at hers and are she had exactly the same problem and
you refused to reply openly. Now, this “private matter “ is an order than
was taken on att.com so start taking accountability somewhere. So I started
a new forum but it would be nice if You’d answer the original quest saying
PM you.

Your order has an order number (private). Your address (private).  Your name. (Also private).  None of this is discussed on a public forum, not even by employees of At&t.  

Please contact them directly, as this is not how you address these issues with At&t.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.