Trade In and Get Rewarded!
Goroth's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, June 9th, 2014 8:53 PM

Website no longer shows the date for "Upgrade Eligibility"

The website use to show the "upgrade eligibility" date but now it only shows "upgrade now" for AT&T Next.

I called customer support and they were able to give me the "upgrade eligibility" date but I feel that the website should show this date.

I asked customer support if there was any contact to send my problem about the website and the response was "No, this is just how the AT&T website works."

Well I'm glad to be a customer of a company that listens to its customers and likes to hide legal binding contract information from its customers.

Thanks for listening,

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

636 Messages

10 years ago

When you've logged in

Profile -> update my profile.

You should see 3 tabs, account info/User info/Marketing preference

Hit  user info.

Select the line in question.

Voila, contract date.

-Alex

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

10 years ago

Your upgrade eligibility date is your contract end date. They no longer let you upgrade before your contract expires. Check your contract date.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Customer support did tell me that it was the same as my contract end date but they could not tell me how to find the contract date online.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks for the help. This worked. Wish ATT support could have told me this over the phone. I still don't understand why they removed the upgrade date and replaced it with "Next" but at least you gave me a work around. Thanks.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.