For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Trade In and Get Rewarded!
Chantaabug's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, December 13th, 2018 7:20 AM

Upgrading

If I have the buy one, give one . Can I upgrade my phone? Cause I been getting multiple different answers.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

5 years ago

To get all BOGO credits, the “get one” phone has to remain on the installments for the duration.  

If you have the “get one” phone, getting credits on your line, upgrading means the end of that installment plan and the corresponding credits end too.  

You options are to pay off and keep it, or return in mint condition to stop paying on it.  

Any line not getting credits can upgrade without losing credits.  Same options as above, pay off and keep it, or return in mint condition to stop paying on it.  

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

so what do you think is the best option?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

5 years ago

Upgrade a line not getting credits.  That probably means paying off or trading in the phone on that line.  You can use the new phone on any line.  

If you trade in, it has to be the phone on the line upgraded.   That may not be what you want, so consider paying off.  

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Okay thank you. So my best bet is to just pay it off. I just wonder how
much my installments going to be on the line that’s free.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

5 years ago

Easy enough . . . 

Balance of installments are on your bill of course.  You can pay off installments with a credit card online.  Do not just pay extra, they doesn’t work.

New installments will be 1/24 or 1/30 of the retail cost. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you so much for the help and clarifying!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.