Wireless Forums

Posted Jul 7, 2012
9:12:36 PM
View profile
Upgrading to family plan
My fiancée is currently on a plan with her brother, she is due for an upgrade at the end of the month...if i put her on a plan with me at the end of the month is she still eligible for that upgrade or will AT&T take it as her breaking her contract since it doesn't technically expire until November...
My fiancée is currently on a plan with her brother, she is due for an upgrade at the end of the month...if i put her on a plan with me at the end of the month is she still eligible for that upgrade or will AT&T take it as her breaking her contract since it doesn't technically expire until November...
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 8, 2012 2:14:45 PM
(0)
Expert

One thing to be aware of - any grandfathered features wil not move over, for example, if she has a legacy unlimited data she will need to select a new plan

Accepted Solution

Upgrading to family plan

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 8, 2012 9:12:00 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Transferring a line does not affect upgrades, she will still be upgrade eligible. The contract follows the line so she is not breaking her contract.
Transferring a line does not affect upgrades, she will still be upgrade eligible. The contract follows the line so she is not breaking her contract.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Upgrading to family plan

2 of 4 (3,853 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 8, 2012 10:35:09 AM
(0)
Contributor

Excellent! That's what I was hoping for. Thanks for the info!

Excellent! That's what I was hoping for. Thanks for the info!

3 of 4 (3,852 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 8, 2012 2:14:45 PM
(0)
Expert

One thing to be aware of - any grandfathered features wil not move over, for example, if she has a legacy unlimited data she will need to select a new plan

4 of 4 (3,848 Views)
Solution