Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Upgrade to 11pro max

Contributor

Upgrade to 11pro max

I tried to do the BoGO deal for the iPhone 11 pro max. It stated one phone was ready for upgrade and the other if I PAid off I could keep and get the new one. So I paid that one off. It is showing I paid the one phone off on my bill but nowhere else and it is showing one 11 has been ordered but not the BOGO deal. Help! 

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: Upgrade to 11pro max

You have to get a totally new line of service to get the free phone.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
ACE - Sage

You cannot upgrade 2 existing lines and get a buy one get one deal.  One must be new to At&t.    Please read what the website says regarding special offers and deals. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

I did. But I still couldn’t figure out how to achieve all that. Last time
we had to go into a store. Was hoping to avoid that this time.
Message 4 of 5
ACE - Sage

You have to add a line to your account. This is done in your my ATT account .   Once you select to add a line it will direct you to adding a phone for the line. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support