Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Upgrade samsung s10 bogo offer

Highlighted
Contributor

Upgrade samsung s10 bogo offer

My husband and I are both eligible to upgrade our phones and are thinking about the Samsung S10.  If we get him (he is the primary account holder) the Samsung S10 can we get the S10e for me but keep my phone number or is only when we add a new line?

Thank you

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Sage

Re: Upgrade samsung s10 bogo offer

The BOGO offers are to add new business and make a profit off us, not save customers money.  So, no, the requirements include adding a new line/new number to get a free phone.  

Best Buy has a sale going on now which may be your best deal.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Sage

Re: Upgrade samsung s10 bogo offer

BTW the current offer from At&t also requires a switch to an eligible unlimited data plan. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Activate your device online. View Online Upgrade Help!
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support