Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 15, 2011
8:51:11 PM
Upgrade Question
Edited by natwister2003 on Nov 15, 2011 at 8:51:35 PM

Hello again Smiley Tongue I have another question, this time regarding upgrades. One of our lines is due for an upgrade. I was wondering that if I use that upgrade to get a phone for another line, will the contract be renewed for the phone that the upgrade belonged to or the one that took the update?

Hello again Smiley Tongue I have another question, this time regarding upgrades. One of our lines is due for an upgrade. I was wondering that if I use that upgrade to get a phone for another line, will the contract be renewed for the phone that the upgrade belonged to or the one that took the update?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 15, 2011 8:56:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Phone line A is eligible for upgrade. You upgrade using that phone's eligibility and use the phone on line B. Line A contract gets extended (the line used for the upgrade). Line B (the line the upgrade phone is used on) contract stays the same.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Upgrade Question

[ Edited ]
4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 15, 2011 8:52:12 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
the contract gets extended for the phone line used for the upgrade, not the line the upgraded phone was used on.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
the contract gets extended for the phone line used for the upgrade, not the line the upgraded phone was used on.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Upgrade Question

2 of 5 (1,011 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 15, 2011 8:54:40 PM
(0)
Teacher

Sorry, but that didn't quite make sense to me. Can you reword it please?

Sorry, but that didn't quite make sense to me. Can you reword it please?

3 of 5 (1,010 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 15, 2011 8:56:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Phone line A is eligible for upgrade. You upgrade using that phone's eligibility and use the phone on line B. Line A contract gets extended (the line used for the upgrade). Line B (the line the upgrade phone is used on) contract stays the same.

4 of 5 (1,008 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 15, 2011 9:00:53 PM
(0)
Teacher

Okay, gotcha. Thanks for explaining it to me!

Okay, gotcha. Thanks for explaining it to me!

5 of 5 (1,007 Views)