Upgrade Question

Upgrade Question

Hello again Smiley Tongue I have another question, this time regarding upgrades. One of our lines is due for an upgrade. I was wondering that if I use that upgrade to get a phone for another line, will the contract be renewed for the phone that the upgrade belonged to or the one that took the update?

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: Upgrade Question

the contract gets extended for the phone line used for the upgrade, not the line the upgraded phone was used on.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5

Sorry, but that didn't quite make sense to me. Can you reword it please?

Message 3 of 5
ACE - Expert

Phone line A is eligible for upgrade. You upgrade using that phone's eligibility and use the phone on line B. Line A contract gets extended (the line used for the upgrade). Line B (the line the upgrade phone is used on) contract stays the same.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted

Okay, gotcha. Thanks for explaining it to me!

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support