Helpful Links

Upgrade Question

Upgrade Question

Hello again Smiley Tongue I have another question, this time regarding upgrades. One of our lines is due for an upgrade. I was wondering that if I use that upgrade to get a phone for another line, will the contract be renewed for the phone that the upgrade belonged to or the one that took the update?

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: Upgrade Question

the contract gets extended for the phone line used for the upgrade, not the line the upgraded phone was used on.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5

Sorry, but that didn't quite make sense to me. Can you reword it please?

Message 3 of 5
ACE - Expert

Phone line A is eligible for upgrade. You upgrade using that phone's eligibility and use the phone on line B. Line A contract gets extended (the line used for the upgrade). Line B (the line the upgrade phone is used on) contract stays the same.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted

Okay, gotcha. Thanks for explaining it to me!

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support