Trade In and Get Rewarded!
woshihaoren's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019 10:14 AM

Unlock my iphone

• I got an iPhone XS Max on a platform, but it had an Internet lock. I want to unlock the Internet, but att's website says my phone was stolen. What's going on? How can I unlock my iPhone? I good fidgety 😫 😫 😭

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

If your phone has been reported stolen, it has been put on the blacklist and won’t work on any carrier. ATT won’t unlock it but it doesn’t matter anyway. Return the phone, if possible. There is nothing you can do to get it removed from the blacklist or get it unlocked.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Now all the friends around me are calling me stupid, spending 6338 CNY to buy a contract machine. I am scolded by my friends every day. I hope you can unlock it for me. I paid for this phone, which was newly activated for 45 days. You said in your email that I would take it back to you? How can I send it? I don't know where your store is, and this mobile phone was bought by me, not stolen or robbed as you said. Your customers, who bought your contract machines at a low price and sold them to us who don't know the truth, have a problem with your policy. What qualification do you have for me to send them back to you? Then I still hope you can unlock it for me, because this is the new phone I paid for, and I later learned that this is your contract phone. When I wanted to unlock it, I found it was on your blacklist. I don't know what happened, so I sincerely hope that you can unlock my phone!

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

@woshihaoren wrote:

You said it was reported lost or stolen?   Is that true?  

Now all the friends around me are calling me stupid, spending 6338 CNY to buy a contract machine.  Blacklist has NOTHING to do with it being a contract or locked phone.  Blacklist can be done to any phone that’s lost or stolen from any carrier.  

I am scolded by my friends every day. I hope you can unlock it for me.   A blacklisted phone cannot be unlocked or used.  RETURN THE PHONE.  Get your money back.  

I paid for this phone, which was newly activated for 45 days.   

You said in your email that I would take it back to you? How can I send it?  No, that’s not what the message said.  WHERE DID YOU BUY IT?  THAT PERSON OWES YOU A REFUND.   

I don't know where your store is, and this mobile phone was bought by me, not stolen or robbed as you said.   If you bought it from a legitimate source, it was from AT&T, in the USA.  Anywhere else is probably fraud.  RETURN IT.   At&t doesn’t sell phones out of the USA, so it’s a lost or stolen phone.  

Your customers,    NO.  You bought from a thief, who no doubt stole the phone and sold to you.  who bought your contract machines at a low price and sold them to us who don't know the truth, have a problem with your policy. What qualification do you have for me to send them back to you? Then I still hope you can unlock it for me, because this is the new phone I paid for, and I later learned that this is your contract phone. When I wanted to unlock it, I found it was on your blacklist. I don't know what happened, so I sincerely hope that you can unlock my phone!

Again this has nothing to do with it being ‘contract’.  It’s stolen.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.