Unlimited Data

Contributor

Unlimited Data

I still have the unlimited data plan from when I had my iphone 3g. I'm wanting to upgrade to one if the galaxy phones, but I'm not sure if I'll get to keep my unlimited plan. I've upgraded to a few iPhones over the years and kept the same plan. Curious if anyone knew if it would work the same with a samsung galaxy. Thanks!
Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: Unlimited Data

It is supposed to. It is best to upgrade at a corporate store and CAREFULLY check the report that you get that states your plans to make sure that the unlimited plan is still on your account.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Professor

I upgraded in 2012 from an iPhone 4 to a Samsung Galaxy Note and still have the unlimited data plan.  I agree with kdfederer (sp?) in the suggestion that you go to a corporate-owned retail (COR) store and review your plan carefully before you leave.

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

Thanks yall! I appreciate the help!
Message 4 of 5

I used to have unlimited data plan with AT&T for quite some time and I know they no longer provide the option but I just want to express how much I wish time could have gone back since I have relized how inconvenient this has been and it would have gotten so much better if I could keep the plan. I thought having a nice good-looking stylish phone would compensate for the less of informative convenience and the truth is i need the data pretty bad and it had been extremely cumbersome and untorablly tormantive and therefore just want to express how much i wish i could have gone back.

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support