Trade In and Get Rewarded!
Hcurnutt's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, May 3rd, 2014 7:39 PM

Unlimited Data

I still have the unlimited data plan from when I had my iphone 3g. I'm wanting to upgrade to one if the galaxy phones, but I'm not sure if I'll get to keep my unlimited plan. I've upgraded to a few iPhones over the years and kept the same plan. Curious if anyone knew if it would work the same with a samsung galaxy. Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

10 years ago

It is supposed to. It is best to upgrade at a corporate store and CAREFULLY check the report that you get that states your plans to make sure that the unlimited plan is still on your account.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

10 years ago

I upgraded in 2012 from an iPhone 4 to a Samsung Galaxy Note and still have the unlimited data plan.  I agree with kdfederer (sp?) in the suggestion that you go to a corporate-owned retail (COR) store and review your plan carefully before you leave.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks yall! I appreciate the help!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

I used to have unlimited data plan with AT&T for quite some time and I know they no longer provide the option but I just want to express how much I wish time could have gone back since I have relized how inconvenient this has been and it would have gotten so much better if I could keep the plan. I thought having a nice good-looking stylish phone would compensate for the less of informative convenience and the truth is i need the data pretty bad and it had been extremely cumbersome and untorablly tormantive and therefore just want to express how much i wish i could have gone back.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.