Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Feb 11, 2014
10:03:51 PM
Trading away a recently upgraded iphone 5s

Hello, on the 6th of February I upgraded my phone to a iphone5s. Its already been shipped but I did some research and took interest in the galaxy note 3. The iphone did not arrive yet but once it does can I just simply trade it in for the galaxy note 3 at a local AT&T store?

Hello, on the 6th of February I upgraded my phone to a iphone5s. Its already been shipped but I did some research and took interest in the galaxy note 3. The iphone did not arrive yet but once it does can I just simply trade it in for the galaxy note 3 at a local AT&T store?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 12, 2014 8:34:36 AM
(0)
Employee

Theres a 14 day return policy, so keep that in mind.

I suggest going to an AT&T Corporate Store if you want to return it that way. Authorized Retailers have different policies and some of them may not take/exchange the device.

You can also use the pre-paid pre-addressed return label that's included in the package to send it back, and call in to exchange the phone as well.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Trading away a recently upgraded iphone 5s

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 12, 2014 8:34:36 AM
(0)
Employee

I suggest going to an AT&T Corporate Store if you want to return it that way. Authorized Retailers have different policies and some of them may not take/exchange the device.

You can also use the pre-paid pre-addressed return label that's included in the package to send it back, and call in to exchange the phone as well.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Trading away a recently upgraded iphone 5s

2 of 2 (1,405 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments