Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Swap out SIM Card

Highlighted
Tutor

Swap out SIM Card

I have an HTC One that has stopping working, can I just go buy a used phone and put the SIM card from my HTC One into it? Assuming they both use the same size SIM cards.
Tags (2)
Message 1 of 3
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by hunterr
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Swap out SIM Card

If it is an AT&T or compatible phone, most likely yes. If you have any problems you can get a replacement SIM card at an AT&T store.

If the HTC phone no longer charges because the battery is old, it can be replaced inexpensively. I have purchased batteries online for several cell phones. ( I don't know if the HTC has a user changeable battery ).
Or it can be sent in for repair.
(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Tutor

Re: Swap out SIM Card

Thanks! I plan getting the HTC one fixed or replaced, but I have to send it off and will be without a phone for a week or so. So I was hoping I could just get a cheap phone that will use my SIM card while I waited.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support