For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Trade In and Get Rewarded!
Liltcheffa123's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 1:40 PM

Questions about delivery help!

On Friday, I ordered a Galaxy S2 how long will it take too ship?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

12 years ago

You can check your order status here: https://www.att.com/eos/unauth/eosLogin (just pick AT&T Wireless Order Status). You'll need to login.

Master

• 

7.1K Messages

12 years ago

@Liltcheffa123 wrote:
On Friday, I ordered a Galaxy S2 how long will it take too ship?

It depends.....

It could take a few business days to prep the shipment.  That time will probably start Monday and actual shipping will depend upon what you chose?  You could see it end of this week or the beginning of next?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

12 years ago

I've been looking all over too see most people are saying 1-2 business days some are saying 7-10 which one is it?

Master

• 

7.1K Messages

12 years ago

@Liltcheffa123 wrote:
I've been looking all over too see most people are saying 1-2 business days some are saying 7-10 which one is it?

It depends how quickly ATT packages up your order and what delivery speed you choose.  There really is not one correct answer but both are what folks have experienced.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

12 years ago

I think we did the standard order how long would that be?

Master

• 

7.1K Messages

12 years ago

@Liltcheffa123 wrote:
I think we did the standard order how long would that be?

I would expect that the time frame is going to be on the longer end.  a few days to prep the order and 5 to 7 days shipping depending upon how far you are from the shipping location.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

12 years ago

Man that sucks because I looked around and I seen that they stopped processing at 4:00 pm CST and we ordered at 5 or 6 on Friday, so it won't get processed till Monday.

Guru

• 

552 Messages

12 years ago

They say 7 business days because it does sometimes take that long, and they don't want to guarantee anything and get customers upset. It can sometimes take as little as two days.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.