Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 18, 2010
6:19:25 AM
Question About Upgrading
Do I keep my same phone number if I upgrade? If not is there anyway to keep it and get a new phone?
Do I keep my same phone number if I upgrade? If not is there anyway to keep it and get a new phone?
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 18, 2010 8:01:59 AM
(0)
Master
Yes, you will keep your same number, and SIM card when you upgrade your device to a new one.
Accepted Solution

Question About Upgrading

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 18, 2010 8:01:59 AM
(0)
Master
Yes, you will keep your same number, and SIM card when you upgrade your device to a new one.

Re: Question About Upgrading

2 of 5 (4,151 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 18, 2010 8:11:44 AM
(0)
Tutor
Thanks for the help.
Thanks for the help.

3 of 5 (4,148 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 18, 2010 8:17:11 AM
(0)
Master

NovembersRapture wrote:
Thanks for the help.

You are welcome. Smiley Happy

NovembersRapture wrote:
Thanks for the help.

You are welcome. Smiley Happy

4 of 5 (4,143 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 18, 2010 11:52:34 AM
(0)
Guru
You might need to get a new sim card when you upgrade, especially if you are going from an older phone to a new one.  In fact, I think we have always gotten new sims when we have upgraded.  New phones have sim cards with greater capacity than older phones.  My husband's phone and sim card were from 2003 or 2004 and he got both new when he upgraded recently.
You might need to get a new sim card when you upgrade, especially if you are going from an older phone to a new one.  In fact, I think we have always gotten new sims when we have upgraded.  New phones have sim cards with greater capacity than older phones.  My husband's phone and sim card were from 2003 or 2004 and he got both new when he upgraded recently.

5 of 5 (4,122 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments