Phone upgrade January 1st 2013

Contributor

Phone upgrade January 1st 2013

Full upgrade on the account isn't until 1/1/13.  Since we are so close to that date can't they upgrade it now with discount?  Looking to upgrade from I Phone 3GS to 4. 

Message 1 of 4 (2,671 Views)
Expert

Re: Phone upgrade January 1st 2013

tommay1 wrote:

Full upgrade on the account isn't until 1/1/13.  Since we are so close to that date can't they upgrade it now with discount?  Looking to upgrade from I Phone 3GS to 4. 

you have not completed the commitment that you agreed to when you got your last phone at a greatly reduced price - that is why

Message 2 of 4 (2,670 Views)

In December you can try calling 611, sometimes they will let you upgrade within 30 days of the official date.
Message 3 of 4 (2,538 Views)
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

You may be eligible for early upgrade. For pricing info please visit http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB111009#fbid=vHiROW4c98R

Thank you!

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (2,526 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.