Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 16, 2012
12:04:21 PM
View profile
Phone upgrade January 1st 2013

Full upgrade on the account isn't until 1/1/13.  Since we are so close to that date can't they upgrade it now with discount?  Looking to upgrade from I Phone 3GS to 4. 

Full upgrade on the account isn't until 1/1/13.  Since we are so close to that date can't they upgrade it now with discount?  Looking to upgrade from I Phone 3GS to 4. 

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 20, 2012 9:41:04 AM
(0)
Community Support

You may be eligible for early upgrade. For pricing info please visit http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB111009#fbid=vHiROW4c98R

Thank you!

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Phone upgrade January 1st 2013

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2012 12:05:51 PM
(0)
Expert

tommay1 wrote:

you have not completed the commitment that you agreed to when you got your last phone at a greatly reduced price - that is why

tommay1 wrote:

you have not completed the commitment that you agreed to when you got your last phone at a greatly reduced price - that is why

Re: Phone upgrade January 1st 2013

2 of 4 (2,614 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 20, 2012 6:57:46 AM
(0)
Guru
In December you can try calling 611, sometimes they will let you upgrade within 30 days of the official date.
In December you can try calling 611, sometimes they will let you upgrade within 30 days of the official date.

3 of 4 (2,482 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 20, 2012 9:41:04 AM
(0)
Community Support

You may be eligible for early upgrade. For pricing info please visit http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB111009#fbid=vHiROW4c98R

Thank you!

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Thank you!

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (2,470 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments