Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Payment plans question

Highlighted
Contributor

Payment plans question

Hello, I was looking to upgrade my iPhone to one of the new ones coming out (the one I have is fully paid off, and I'm eligible for an upgrade). I've always paid in full but was considering going with one of the payment plans this time. What I wasn't clear on -- does going with one of the payment plans affect my service plan? I don't want to change that at all, but the descriptions of the payment options were not clear (to me) on that front. Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: Payment plans question

It wont change anything to your plan other than the additional fees for the phone

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED WITH EACH POST

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Sage

Re: Payment plans question

@Jenn622

It doesnt change your plan, but I do advise you check your plan isn’t changed by accident.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Info on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR & Apple Watch Series 4. View iPhone XS, XS Max, XR & Apple Watch Help!
Additional Support