For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Trade In and Get Rewarded!
ritual's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, September 22nd, 2017 2:08 AM

Need help with maze alpha bands

If I get 4g lte from att will it work with the maze alpha? it says on the site its compatible with 4g lte 2100

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

No it won't get lte.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

@ritual

http://www.newmobilespecs.com/maze-alpha/

If these specs are correct, the phone has only one 3G band for ATT.  You need both 850 and 1900.

The phone has no LTE for ATT. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Oh do you know where I would get 4g lte?

Also how much is it for a 3g plan can I get a pre-paid plan?

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

3g costs the same as 4g lte and with those bands there is no us carrier that it will work

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

wow that sucks so there really is no other carrier that supports my bands heh feelsbadman thanks for the answers though.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

@ritual

That phone was not made to work in the US.  It would only get 2G service with T-mobile.  It is not compatible with 3G and LTE services as it doesn't have the HARDWARE 

Buy another phone.  

Best Buy has a selection of phones online or in larger stores which are unlocked and will work in the US, on ATT.   

Moto G4 and G5 series, and the Nokia 6 are also available on Amazon, make sure it has a US warranty or it may not be compatible 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

There's no way I could get mine to work with AT&T. I tried everything. I finally gave up. Just today I am trying it with Tracfone. It's working fine on 2g... I'm actually getting a stronger signal at my house than I did with AT&T 4g. Later this week I will try it with Freedompop who uses Sprint carrier. I have heard it  works with them even though it makes no sense that it would... cdma network???

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

6 years ago

@pphilipp  So throw more effort away on a phone that won’t work?   That phone was not designed to work in the USA.  The best you will get is 2G service on a GSM carrier.  You have no hardware for CDMA, so no Sprint, no Verizon.    You have no hardware for 3G or LTE.    

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

6 years ago

@Charles665

There is no “frequency problem” to be solved.  

According to those specs the phone will not work.  There is no solution of any kind as it has no hardware that will work on ATT.   

91AA60B7-C9C3-48B8-8297-3406166258EF.jpeg

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.