Trade In and Get Rewarded!
Machiskm's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, October 22nd, 2012 1:13 PM

My upgrade date changed in the last few weeks?? why??

I have been a customer for several years, changed numbers back in 2011 due to the fact i moved in state to a new area code. Bought new phones as well.

Have had Auto Pay for almost the entire time.

I checked my upgrades middle of Sept to see one was i believe 10/18/12, one was 10/30/12 and one was 7/30/13.

Now today i see the two are changed to 10/30/12 and the third is still 7/30/13 - i havent changed service, or done anything.

Please help.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

11 years ago

@Machiskm wrote:
The Apple site tells me I'm not able to until 11/1/12. I also called AT&T waiting on hold for close to 15mins then was disconnected.

I'm going to head over to the local AT&T store.

numerous things can affect upgrade eligibilty, one big thing is late payments, the upgrade advantage program changed a while back and it is a flat 20 months now, no special changes due to bill amount anymore

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

11 years ago

Being 10/30/12 doesn't matter because they allow upgrades on the first day of the month that you are upgrade eligible, so on the 10/30/12 upgrade dates, you can upgrade on 10/1/12.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

The Apple site tells me I'm not able to until 11/1/12. I also called AT&T waiting on hold for close to 15mins then was disconnected.

I'm going to head over to the local AT&T store.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Zero Late payments unless they screwed up an auto pay. I checked a month ago and got different dates than today.

I havent gotten to an AT&T store yet, nor have i gotten anyone on the phone, held for 15 mins this am and got "disconnected" and then held for 12 mins before getting "disconnected" both times told "due to unsually high volume wait times are longer than normal".

I can also tell you that all three phones were upgraded at different times last, so how could the dates be the same now??

I appreciate the forum and the feed back, its boards like this that help us (the end users) stay connected.

Community Support

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

@Machiskm wrote:

Zero Late payments unless they screwed up an auto pay. I checked a month ago and got different dates than today.

I havent gotten to an AT&T store yet, nor have i gotten anyone on the phone, held for 15 mins this am and got "disconnected" and then held for 12 mins before getting "disconnected" both times told "due to unsually high volume wait times are longer than normal".

I can also tell you that all three phones were upgraded at different times last, so how could the dates be the same now??

I appreciate the forum and the feed back, its boards like this that help us (the end users) stay connected.

Hello - I've just responded to your private message. Will you please take a moment to look & reply? I need some clarification on which number to contact you with. Thanks!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.