Trade In and Get Rewarded!
stopher819's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, April 23rd, 2012 1:39 AM

Instant rebate not showing in cart in AT&T Premiere Store

I'm trying to pre-order the HTC One X.  I am currently using an iPhone 4 with a grandfathered unlimited data plan.  On the phone selection screen the One X shows a price of $199.99 including a $100 instant rebate.  When I add the phone to my cart the instant rebate disappears.  I've read throught the requirements for the rebate and I meet them all.  What am I missing here?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

ok found the answer, it seems our data plans our so old, that they need to be upgraded to current data plans (probably an updated data plan #, since it would still be the exact same plan) We need to call customer service to have it updated that's all.

I have unlimited, they probably just have a new SKU# for unlimited plans now, especially since they no longer offer them.

call customer support, problem will be solved.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

Same thing is happening to me!! I am not paying 300 for this phone when the rules say i should be getting it for 200.

Are we prematurely freaking out? What are we doing wrong? Please let us know, ATT Premier as well, but it says we should be getting the 100 instant rebate. Why can't ATT just put the 199 price as regular, we all know that is what the price is supposed to be.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

This ended up solving it for me as well, however it sounded more like it was my voice plan that needed to be updated.  They updated me to a new plan (same features, cost) and when I tried the upgrade again it just worked.  One thing to take notice of though, is that the rate plan change did force me give up my banked rollover minutes, knocking me down to an amount equal to my monthly allowance, which is something they always do.  Not a big deal for me, which is evident by how many I had banked, but it may be something that has a real impact on others.

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

12 years ago

Also Premiere here.  I had to select a new data plan, giving up my PDA Unlimited.  Still, rebate did not show up in the cart.  I was told by "chat" that I had to change my Family Talk 850 Voice Plan as well, giving up thousands of roll over minutes.  I can change to a FT 700 Plan for about the price I am paying now, but give up 150 minutes a month.  Just not worth it.  I am not going to upgrade from my Focus to a Nokia Lumia 900.  I'll just wait until years end when WP8 devices will be out and my upgrade will be a real one.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.