For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Trade In and Get Rewarded!
Aye24's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, February 28th, 2014 1:12 PM

If I'm eligible for the at&t next plan am i also eligible for the 2 year agreement?

I got a text yesturday saying I was eligible for the at&t next plan but it didn'tsay anything about the standard two year contract. I don't want the at&t next plan just the standard contract. So am I eligible for the two year contract or just the at&t next plan? Is it possible to be eligible for At&t next but not two year agreement?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

10 years ago

Not necessarily. You are not eligible for a 2 year contract until your current contract expires.
You can be eligible for Next and not be eligible for a new 2 year agreement.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

10 years ago

You can see when you are eligible for an upgrade with a two-year contract by logging in to myAT&T.  In most cases (as of tomorrow), your contract expires one day before you are eligible to upgrade.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

581 Messages

10 years ago

Hello @Aye24@21stNow is correct and if you want to see any additional details regarding contract end dates, please check out our support article View your wireless contract end date for additional details!  Smiley Happy

~Delia

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

10 years ago

@kdfederer wrote:
You can be eligible for Next and not be eligible for a new 2 year agreement.

Which is probably the case since ATT is extending Next eligibility to customers under contract. I believe anyone who is at least 6 months into their contract are now eligible for Next. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Is there a way i can see when my contract ends?

• 

25.7K Messages

9 years ago

You can see when your contract ends on your AT&T account online . Look at your billing details or your user information. It should all be there.

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

9 years ago

Why are you responding to year old posts?

• 

25.7K Messages

9 years ago

Excuse me! Man, everyone is touchy.  I didn't realize how old it was. Getting tired of people jumping on others just because they post their opinions...no matter how old they are. This is a forum.....are there rules on who and when someone can post?

• 

25.7K Messages

9 years ago

I will now be sure and look at the date before I post.....but it still doesn't hurt to add information no matter how old a post is.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.