If I'm eligible for the at&t next plan am i also eligible for the 2 year agreement?

Contributor

If I'm eligible for the at&t next plan am i also eligible for the 2 year agreement?

I got a text yesturday saying I was eligible for the at&t next plan but it didn'tsay anything about the standard two year contract. I don't want the at&t next plan just the standard contract. So am I eligible for the two year contract or just the at&t next plan? Is it possible to be eligible for At&t next but not two year agreement?
Message 1 of 10 (5,966 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aye24
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: If I'm eligible for the at&t next plan am i also eligible for the 2 year agreement?

Not necessarily. You are not eligible for a 2 year contract until your current contract expires.
You can be eligible for Next and not be eligible for a new 2 year agreement.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 10 (5,960 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: If I'm eligible for the at&t next plan am i also eligible for the 2 year agreement?

kdfederer wrote:
You can be eligible for Next and not be eligible for a new 2 year agreement.

Which is probably the case since ATT is extending Next eligibility to customers under contract. I believe anyone who is at least 6 months into their contract are now eligible for Next. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 10 (5,953 Views)
Contributor

Is there a way i can see when my contract ends?
Message 4 of 10 (5,946 Views)
Highlighted
Professor
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aye24

You can see when you are eligible for an upgrade with a two-year contract by logging in to myAT&T.  In most cases (as of tomorrow), your contract expires one day before you are eligible to upgrade.

Message 5 of 10 (5,932 Views)
Employee
Solution
Accepted by ATTDelia (Employee)

Hello @Aye24@21stNow is correct and if you want to see any additional details regarding contract end dates, please check out our support article View your wireless contract end date for additional details!  Smiley Happy

~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 10 (5,834 Views)
Mentor

You can see when your contract ends on your AT&T account online . Look at your billing details or your user information. It should all be there.

Message 7 of 10 (2,006 Views)
ACE - Expert

Why are you responding to year old posts?

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Message 8 of 10 (1,998 Views)
Mentor

Excuse me! Man, everyone is touchy.  I didn't realize how old it was. Getting tired of people jumping on others just because they post their opinions...no matter how old they are. This is a forum.....are there rules on who and when someone can post?

Message 9 of 10 (1,980 Views)
Mentor

I will now be sure and look at the date before I post.....but it still doesn't hurt to add information no matter how old a post is.

Message 10 of 10 (1,970 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.