Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Feb 28, 2014
5:12:33 AM
View profile
If I'm eligible for the at&t next plan am i also eligible for the 2 year agreement?
I got a text yesturday saying I was eligible for the at&t next plan but it didn'tsay anything about the standard two year contract. I don't want the at&t next plan just the standard contract. So am I eligible for the two year contract or just the at&t next plan? Is it possible to be eligible for At&t next but not two year agreement?
I got a text yesturday saying I was eligible for the at&t next plan but it didn'tsay anything about the standard two year contract. I don't want the at&t next plan just the standard contract. So am I eligible for the two year contract or just the at&t next plan? Is it possible to be eligible for At&t next but not two year agreement?
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 3, 2014 9:55:43 AM
(0)
Employee

Hello @Aye24@21stNow is correct and if you want to see any additional details regarding contract end dates, please check out our support article View your wireless contract end date for additional details!  Smiley Happy

~Delia

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

If I'm eligible for the at&t next plan am i also eligible for the 2 year agreement?

9 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(9)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 28, 2014 5:24:42 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Not necessarily. You are not eligible for a 2 year contract until your current contract expires.
You can be eligible for Next and not be eligible for a new 2 year agreement.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Not necessarily. You are not eligible for a 2 year contract until your current contract expires.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: If I'm eligible for the at&t next plan am i also eligible for the 2 year agreement?

2 of 10 (5,762 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 28, 2014 5:35:47 AM
(0)
Former Employee

kdfederer wrote:

Which is probably the case since ATT is extending Next eligibility to customers under contract. I believe anyone who is at least 6 months into their contract are now eligible for Next. 

kdfederer wrote:

Which is probably the case since ATT is extending Next eligibility to customers under contract. I believe anyone who is at least 6 months into their contract are now eligible for Next. 

Re: If I'm eligible for the at&t next plan am i also eligible for the 2 year agreement?

3 of 10 (5,755 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 28, 2014 6:05:22 AM
(0)
Contributor
Is there a way i can see when my contract ends?
Is there a way i can see when my contract ends?

4 of 10 (5,748 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 28, 2014 7:42:05 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

You can see when you are eligible for an upgrade with a two-year contract by logging in to myAT&T.  In most cases (as of tomorrow), your contract expires one day before you are eligible to upgrade.

You can see when you are eligible for an upgrade with a two-year contract by logging in to myAT&T.  In most cases (as of tomorrow), your contract expires one day before you are eligible to upgrade.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 10 (5,734 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 3, 2014 9:55:43 AM
(0)
Employee

Hello @Aye24@21stNow is correct and if you want to see any additional details regarding contract end dates, please check out our support article View your wireless contract end date for additional details!  Smiley Happy

~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

~Delia

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

6 of 10 (5,636 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2015 2:16:35 PM
(0)
Mentor

You can see when your contract ends on your AT&T account online . Look at your billing details or your user information. It should all be there.

You can see when your contract ends on your AT&T account online . Look at your billing details or your user information. It should all be there.

7 of 10 (1,808 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2015 2:45:27 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Why are you responding to year old posts?

Why are you responding to year old posts?

8 of 10 (1,800 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2015 4:29:02 PM
(0)
Mentor

Excuse me! Man, everyone is touchy.  I didn't realize how old it was. Getting tired of people jumping on others just because they post their opinions...no matter how old they are. This is a forum.....are there rules on who and when someone can post?

Excuse me! Man, everyone is touchy.  I didn't realize how old it was. Getting tired of people jumping on others just because they post their opinions...no matter how old they are. This is a forum.....are there rules on who and when someone can post?

9 of 10 (1,782 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2015 5:01:12 PM
(0)
Mentor

I will now be sure and look at the date before I post.....but it still doesn't hurt to add information no matter how old a post is.

I will now be sure and look at the date before I post.....but it still doesn't hurt to add information no matter how old a post is.

10 of 10 (1,772 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments