Trade In and Get Rewarded!
Haus_of_Holt's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, February 26th, 2016 3:48 AM

Htc one m9 marvelous marshmallow

When is att releasing the marshmallow update for the M9!?!?!?

Guru

• 

629 Messages

8 years ago

@pbartman

You probably just now got the pre-marshmallow update that was released on the 7th.  All that was was an update to increase the size of file download the phone is capable of accepting, according to the change log.  

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Frankly this is utter crap and I am seriously considering moving to another provider.  I can get lower prices and I don't get screwed on updates because AT&T try to force you to just buy the latest phone by screwing you over on updates so long you just get tired of waiting.

I mean seriously pretty much every other provider has the M9 updated yet AT&T still insists on dragging their arses.  This is pretty much par for course for every software update and I am pretty sick of it.  I am seriously contemplating just taking my $191.42 (with 26% discount it is still this much)  cell phone bill and my $261.36 Uverse account somewhere else.  So AT&T is about to lose $452.78 in combined accounts if they don't get their crap together and soon.

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

8 years ago

Is the update still in the works?  Or are we just waiting for N at this point???

Guru

• 

629 Messages

8 years ago

@pbartman

Mo from HTC sent out another tweet Friday saying that they'd run "into (another) slight delay" but, "expect to have it out within the next couple of weeks."  Let the conspiracy theories abound.  😒 Dissappointing, but, at least it's some kind of status update.  Still would like to have some kind of idea as to what exactly the "delay" is, but, anymore, it's kind of fun to speculate, honestly. At least for me 😋

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

8 years ago

I'm sure if you can't get the "Buy DirectTV" app to work, it's a show stopper.

Guru

• 

629 Messages

8 years ago

@pbartman

Lol... 😁 ... Right ?!?! 😊

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

8 years ago

@ATTMobilityCare

is the 150MB a typo????

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.