For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Trade In and Get Rewarded!
ScrltOTara's profile

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014 6:33 PM

Hate my new phone

I switched from an iPhone to the Samsung Galaxy 5.  I HATE IT.  Battery life is like 4 hours, the mail does not sync between phone and PC like my iPhone did, and the functionality to use it through my car radio is HALF what the iPhone was.  I tried to give it a chance, which, unfortunately too me beyond 14 days (that's way too short).  Do I have any options or do I just have to hate it until my 18 months is up?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

8 years ago

They came up with an easy way to unregistered from iCloud.  About a year later than they should have.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I know what you mean, at the beginnng of 2017 I had an iphone 5 and loved it until it completely broke. I began looking for a new phone as I needed a phone for school (seeing as I take a bus for an hour everyday)  and started looking at iphone SE and somehow made it to John Lewis' android phone page. I then stumbled across the Samsung galaxy a3 2017, which had touch id, 256gb of storage, I bought it with my birthday money. For the first few months I loved it but it slowly got more and more boring, especially when my best friend got the Samsung a5 2017, a larger version of my phone with a better everything. It was around November when I got fed up with my phone and I got it in July, not a long time of owning the phone. I hate it and think its stupid, the colour, camera, stupid system notifications, no notifications for messages on WhatsApp and normal message and horrid ringtones.  I wanted my iphone back, but my sister now owns it. I know its not exactly the same scenario but just so u know, lots of other people dont find the transition from iOS to Android fun. 😊😁

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.