Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Dec 17, 2013
1:25:51 AM
Does ATT match prices from other major retailers?

Will ATT (online or at stores) match prices from other major retailers?

For example, Walmart is selling iPhone 5c (with plan) for $27.  Just Goole News it.

Eg: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2428288,00.asp

Will ATT match this promotion?

I'd rather buy from ATT than Walmart.  I don't want some Walmart employee messing up my data plans. Especially the unlimited data plan on my phone line.

Aloke

Will ATT (online or at stores) match prices from other major retailers?

For example, Walmart is selling iPhone 5c (with plan) for $27.  Just Goole News it.

Eg: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2428288,00.asp

Will ATT match this promotion?

I'd rather buy from ATT than Walmart.  I don't want some Walmart employee messing up my data plans. Especially the unlimited data plan on my phone line.

Aloke

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 17, 2013 4:59:17 AM
(0)
Professor

AT&T does not price match. You also need to be careful that Walmart isn't adding on additional plan requirements for that deal.

Accepted Solution

Does ATT match prices from other major retailers?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 17, 2013 4:59:17 AM
(0)
Professor

AT&T does not price match. You also need to be careful that Walmart isn't adding on additional plan requirements for that deal.

Re: Does ATT match prices from other major retailers?

2 of 3 (12,884 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 19, 2014 4:16:19 AM
(0)
Mentor
I do not do upgrades anymore and do not do next on phones i may do next on tablets again but phones i find to many good deals elsewhere saves up to 300 dollars sometimes depending on what you are looking for, but if you are doing a 2 yr contract the following places save you money.

Costco
Radio Shack
Wal Mart

I do not like giving all the business to att and do buy other places. Hate Walmart though every time an upgrade has been done there i had issues att had to fix them afterward and every time it takes them over 2 hrs to do the sale and activate the phone. Last time because my sister wanted to get her phone there it took us over 5 hrs in wal mart they gave us a 209 number but it showed not in our city it would have still been long distance for certain ppl to call her. And att started billing 40 instead of 15 and Walmart didn't disclose the price changed. That would occur on our plan.
I do not do upgrades anymore and do not do next on phones i may do next on tablets again but phones i find to many good deals elsewhere saves up to 300 dollars sometimes depending on what you are looking for, but if you are doing a 2 yr contract the following places save you money.

Costco
Radio Shack
Wal Mart

I do not like giving all the business to att and do buy other places. Hate Walmart though every time an upgrade has been done there i had issues att had to fix them afterward and every time it takes them over 2 hrs to do the sale and activate the phone. Last time because my sister wanted to get her phone there it took us over 5 hrs in wal mart they gave us a 209 number but it showed not in our city it would have still been long distance for certain ppl to call her. And att started billing 40 instead of 15 and Walmart didn't disclose the price changed. That would occur on our plan.

Re: Does ATT match prices from other major retailers?

3 of 3 (8,891 Views)