Confused about an upgrade

Highlighted
Mentor

Confused about an upgrade

I looked on my parents account, and it says that my mom's contract extends from 12/17/2010 - 12/17/2012.

However, looking at her upgrade eligibility, it says that my mom can upgrade her phone for a full discount "iPhone" on 12/18/2011.

Are we able to upgrade my mom's line this year? & which iPhone does the discount apply to (i.e: 3GS, 4, 4S)?

Message 1 of 3 (1,787 Views)
Expert

Re: Confused about an upgrade

andKaimana wrote:

I looked on my parents account, and it says that my mom's contract extends from 12/17/2010 - 12/17/2012.

However, looking at her upgrade eligibility, it says that my mom can upgrade her phone for a full discount "iPhone" on 12/18/2011.

Are we able to upgrade my mom's line this year? & which iPhone does the discount apply to (i.e: 3GS, 4, 4S)?

contract data is not the same as upgrade date, so yes you will be able to upgrade her phone. Check the eligibity date on 12/01/2011 or 12/02/2011 at the latest you should see it is eligible

Message 2 of 3 (1,782 Views)
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Confused about an upgrade

@andKaimana , this may be helpful. http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=52345#fbid=dp5zP1iJLoD

Thanks for posting! 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (1,473 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.